I do not provide off the shelf (or off the web) solutions but offer you the benefit of a single relationship to meet your financial needs both now and in the future.
If I meet or exceed your expectations, I believe that not only will you become and remain a satisfied client but that you may also become an advocate for the services I provide and commitments I make.
Commitments such as:
- Providing highly experienced and qualified personal face-to-face financial advice
- Understanding your financial circumstances and objectives
- Focusing on your priorities
- Affording you the opportunity to review your financial affairs regularly
- Ensuring that your investment plans are reviewed regularly
- Agreeing an on-going servicing framework with you
- Ensuring that our correspondence and literature is clear and easy to understand
- Encouraging and listening to your feedback
- Ensuring that our dealings with you are always sensitive to your particular needs
I work with existing advisers and professionals where appropriate and liaise with other specialist and experts as needed. My structured advice process is designed to help our clients make informed decisions and avoid costly errors. The overriding aim is to establish and maintain trusting and mutually beneficial relationships over the longer term.